- NO STEEL JACKETED AMMUNITION ALLOWED!(Example-TulAmmo)
- EAR and EYE protectionMUST be worm at ALL times
- Firearms are to remain at the stalls at ALL times unless cased or holstered.
- NO Smoking, Food or Drinks allowed in the range.
- IF you are a novice shooter, it is your responsibility to inform the attendant. This is for your safety and the safety of others.
- ALL Firearms are to be emptied made safe with the action open when not being in use.
- NO loaded firearm is permitted outside the range unless you are authorized by law to carry a firearm (Law Enforcement- CCW) No firearm shall be removed from your holster OR case in the show room or waiting area.
- IN the event your firearm Jams or has any issues with firing, LEAVE it in the stall POINTING DOWNRANGE and inform the Range Office.
- NEVER shoot cross stalls-Shoot only at the target directly in front of you.
- Maximum of TWO (2) people per stall.
- UNDER NO circumstances is ANYBODY allowed forward of the firing line. If you drop something or it falls forward ask the Range Officer for assistance.
- IN the case of a CEASE FIRE is called, PLEASE open the action and set your firearm down in the stall, pointing DOWN Range and STEP BACK away from the stall.
- Please clean your stall after shooting, as a courtesy to others.
- NO Drawing from the Holster.
15.NO Rapid Fire- 1 (one) shot per second.
16.NO Head Shots—YOU will be responsible for any damage you cause to the target carrier.
- IF you wish to RENT one of our firearms you MUST use our ammunition.
- ANY behavior deemed unsafe by our staff may result in expulsion with loss of range privileges.NORefunds will be granted.
- The RANGE is rented in Half(1/2) hour and One (1) hour increments. It is YOUR responsibility to monitor your time.